Pompeii is the ideal place for a school tour.
The old ruins, thanks to our guides, will never be a boring tour.
They make it seem like a dedicated play ground in order to attract the students attention, involving and stimulating them like no other guides can do.
Relying on Guide Pompei you will be able to avoid long lines and delays. This way you will have the time to see all the details, characteristics and the history of the architectural buildings.
After two hours you can not remain inside the ruins, however, you may browse around freely, having the knowledge that Pompei Guide has given you.
Upon request, you may decide to visit the other half for a panoramic view of the Amalfi Coast or a tour of Sorrento, ideal places to take home a souvenir.
There is also the choice to visit Herculaneum, the museums of Naples, Mount Vesuvius, Capri and more.
European Community Entance
Only for European Community Schools, reservations are necessary to permit the teachers to obtain a free entrance making reservations will permit entrance by simply showing the paper given to the school with the list of students and teachers, in order to give the free entrance to the teacher.
If there is a teacher who did not reserve and has proof of his title, he will be able to obtain a reduced ticket price.
However, the students that are minors, and are part of the European Community do not have to pay even if they do not have a reservation.
The entrance for the school tours is specifically through an amphitheater door and the tour lasts two hours.
- Full price: € 11.00
- Reduced price: € 5.50
Integrated tickets for Pompei, Herculaneum, Boscoreale, Oplontis, Stabiae – valid for 3 days
- Full price: € 20.00
- Reduced price: € 10.00
- Citizens between the ages of 18 and 24 years of age within the European Community under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, as subsequently amended by ministerial letters. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germaniagrecia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary, Switzerland (Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland).
- Teachers of the European Community with permanent contracts in state schools.
- World citizens under 18 years with a document to certify the real age
- Citizens over 65 years within the European Community under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, as subsequently amended by ministerial letters. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary, Switzerland (Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland).
- Guides of the European Union in the exercise of their professional activities;
- Interpreters of the European Union active in their professional activities;
- Employees of the Ministry of Heritage and Culture – members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- Members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage), – groups of students in public or private schools in the European Union by reservation and accompanied by one teacher for every 10 pupils;
- Teachers and students of the Faculty of Architecture, Cultural Heritage Conservation, Education Science and degree courses in Literature or literary subjects with an archaeological or historical-artistic universities and academies of fine arts and registered in their own training schools, specialization and doctoral research in the above-mentioned disciplines of ALL the European Union member Countries. The ticket is issued to students by showing the certificate of enrollment for the current academic year;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of these disciplines;
- Faculty of History of Art Institutes school students;
- School students: Central Institute of Restoration, Precious Stones, School for Restoration of Mosaic;
- Employees of the Ministry of Culture;
- Journalists on the national registry and journalists from any other country, in the performance of their duties and upon presentation of suitable proof of professional activity
- European Union citizens and disabled members of their family or caregivers belonging to the social and health care services;
- Operators of voluntary associations that are part of the agreements drawn up with the Ministry, pursuant to art. 112, paragraph 8, of the Code, promotion and dissemination of knowledge of cultural heritage;
- Holders of the “student card”
- Citizens of the European Union that is celebrating his birthday.
Reservations for schools are a must: 20 Euros maximum 50 people.